The goal of our employment services is to help every person served who wants employment to find and keep a job that they find meaningful. Our services consist of two programs. The first is our community employment service. Through this program, we provide a variety of Supported Employment Services (SEP) to help people served achieve the goal of community employment. Services we can provide to facilitate community employment include:
- Training on how to complete job applications and write resumes
- Training on how to have a successful job interview
- Assistance in finding a job
- Transportation assistance
- Ongoing follow-up consulting with person served and employers
- On-site job coaching
For more information on our employment services, including admission criteria and how to apply for services, please email John Pingo or call 815-708-7479.