The goal of our employment services is to help every person served who wants employment to find and keep a job that they find meaningful. Our services consist of two programs. The first is our community employment service. Through this program, we provide a variety of Supported Employment Services (SEP) to help people served achieve the goal of community employment. Services we can provide to facilitate community employment include:
- Training on how to complete job applications and write resumes
- Training on how to have a successful job interview
- Assistance in finding a job
- Transportation assistance
- On going follow-up consulting with person served and employers
- On-site job coaching
In addition to fully integrated community employment, we also provide employment training and job opportunities through our Entrepreneurial Partnership program. This program involves our staff and the people we serve partnering to create small employment programs. The goal of the entrepreneurial partnership program is create employment endeavors that become self-sustaining while involving people served in all aspects of running a business. Our current Entrepreneurial Partnership Programs are working on three new initiatives that will debuting soon. Watch for details about:
- Goldie’s Green Clean Services – Coming Soon!
- Goldie’s Lawn Grooming – Coming Soon!
For more information on our employment services, including admission criteria and how to apply for services, please email John Pingo or call 815-708-7479.