Goldie Floberg is committed to compassionate service and our team considers it a privilege to help each person served craft a life of meaning that allows them to flourish.
We provide assistance, care, help, protection, and friendship to kids, teens, and adults with intellectual developmental disabilities who cannot advocate for themselves. We are looking for talented, empathetic, caring, and driven professionals who will work hard to implement our mission of empowering and enriching the lives of all people served.
Direct Support Professionals (DSP) provide critical support for our adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities living in our group homes. Wondering why you should join Goldie Floberg?
- Small group home settings with 4 or fewer people served in most homes
- Competitive wages and benefit package; Goldie Floberg has one of the highest DSP wages in Winnebago County
- Additional perks for high-performing DSPs such as gym memberships, education reimbursement, bonuses, gas cards, DoorDash cards, and more!
- Extensive and FUN orientation and onboarding training
- We prioritize internal promotion, allowing you to aspire to roles such as Program Supervisor, Behavior Support Professional, or higher. Our CEO began their career as a DSP, underscoring our commitment to internal growth. Noteably, 21 Goldie Floberg staff members started as DSPs as well as 78% of our senior leadership team. Join us today and seize your chance for professional advancement!